- Bets are considered official on the outright winner and head-to-head matchups only when there is a final result from the governing body of the event.
- If a driver withdraws from the race before it begins, all bets on that driver will have no action and will be refunded.
- If a driver begins the race but then withdraws after the starting gun, bets on that driver will have action.
- If a postponed race takes place within 48 hours of the scheduled starting time, all bets will have action, and if the race should remain postponed for longer than 48 hours, all bets will have no action and will be refunded.
- For betting purposes, the formation lap is not considered part of the race.
In a head-to-head matchup, both drivers must start for bets to have action.
Bets on Formula One (F1), Motor, and Auto races are decided based on the podium positions on the day the prizes are announced for the particular event, and any change in position after this time is not considered for settling purposes.
In a head-to-head matchup, if both drivers fail to finish the race, the driver who completes the most laps will be deemed the winner, and if both drivers complete the same number of laps, the respective head-to-head bet is deemed no action and the stakes will be refunded.
Requirements for the following bets:
For bets on the Winner
At least 60% of the starting field must start the race for action.
For bets on the Top 3 finishes
Ast least 80% of the starting field must start the race for action.
For bets on Drivers Matchups
Both drivers must start the race for action.
Future bets on Formula One
- Drivers’ Championship:
Winner: This line bets on the winning driver of the season.
- Constructors Championship
Winner: You bet on the team to win the constructors championship based on the points won during the championship season.
Formula One – Matchups
In this section, the following 2 bets are offered:
- Formula One Season Matchups
Match-up between 2 drivers, where you bet on the driver to reach the highest position based on the points won at the end of the competition.
- Formula One Constructors Season Matchups
Match-up between 2 teams, where you bet on the team to reach the highest position based on the points won on conclusion of the ongoing competition.