1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (‘T&Cs’ or ‘Agreement’) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, TV Global Enterprises Ltd. hereinafter referred to as ‘Betcris’, and You, as the user and customer, hereinafter referred to as ‘User’.
This agreement is entered into within the framework of good faith and the common intention of the parties. The obligations assumed by Betcris are conditioned to the result of a future fact unknown by the parties, that is, the lack of knowledge of the result of a certain sporting, virtual or other event which is based on chance. Consequently, any contravention and/or alteration of these principles will render the agreement null and void, and will not grant any credit to its holder.
In the event of any controversy, the parties expressly submit to the legislation and jurisdiction of the Republic of Malta, a member state of the European Union, which has granted a gaming license in favor of Betcris.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, exclusively, when they refer to ‘Betcris’, it will be taken to mean TV Global Enterprises Ltd. ‘the Company’ or the entertainment platform or ‘Website’, as it may pertain to each individual clause.
TV Global Enterprises Ltd. is a company incorporated in Malta, Registration Number C 44378, with the following address:
61, Msida Court, First Floor,
Msida MSD 9043,
The Betcris entertainment platform, the ‘Website’, offers online sports betting and other games using real money. This document defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and wagers accepted by Betcris.
1.2 The ‘User’ references to any individual or entity that expressly or impliedly agrees to all General Terms and Conditions of Betcris, by opening an account and placing bets on events or matches with Betcris website www.betcris.com or any other websites and services as approved by the Malta Gaming Authority, hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’ and which URLs shall be clearly indicated when the User clicks on the MGA dynamic logo on the Website’s home page.
Betcris and the User are the only parties involved in each betting contract.
1.3 ‘Service’ or ‘Services’ shall include all services and betting activities related to it and listed on Betcris.com including, but not limited, to sports betting and betting on other markets.
1.4 TV Global Enterprises Ltd. ‘the Company’ is licensed in Malta and regulated and authorized to offer and accept bets on international sport events with uncertain outcomes by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is a regulatory body established in Malta, a member of the European Union.
Malta Gaming Authority has granted to TV Global Enterprises Ltd the Gaming Service License No. MGA/B2C/300/2008 in 2008, type 2 gaming services, fixed odds betting vertical approved. The license is valid until 2026.
The User must read, agree with and accept all of the General Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those General Terms and Conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before the User may become an active, registered User of Betcris. By continuing to access or use the Website, the User agrees to follow the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
1.6 Betcris may amend and/or assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations as required. Any changes to the General Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the User beforehand by imposing the User to re-accept the General Terms and Conditions prior to logging in. By continuing to use the Website, the Service or the Software offered by Betcris, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, as well as by the latest modifications to it. If the User does not agree to be bound by the changes to the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the User must not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately. In order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage, Users can print out these Terms and Conditions. Should you need any advice regarding these terms or any other part of our service, please contact us; please note that all communications are kept for our records.
1.7 This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to the User’s use of Betcris’ services available under the domain of www.betcris.com. For certain regions or devices, Betcris might use other specific or country-specific domains in addition. If the User has any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Customer Care.
1.8 Betcris provides the General Terms and Conditions in several languages. Should there be any discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede. The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be the ENGLISH language. All language versions in the Terms and Conditions will reflect the same principles.
1.9 This Agreement is effective upon acceptance at the time of registration and the User commits to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of this website. If the User does not agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, and does not use or access the Betcris website after registering, the User must inform Betcris by writing immediately to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.10 The services are available to, and may only be used by individuals, who can form legally binding contracts and can use the services under the law applicable to their country of domicile. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that betting is legal in their jurisdiction.
1.11 In all circumstances, Betcris shall not be held responsible for misuse of its services by any unauthorized parties or minors.
1.12 Betcris reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel services at its own discretion where the services are illegal to use.
1.13 Betcris does not intend its website to be used for betting or any other purposes by the User present in countries in which such activities are illegal. The Betcris website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by Betcris for the use of the Website in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
1.14 It is the User’s obligation alone to ensure compliance with any laws, regulations or directives, relevant to the User’s country of domicile. Ability to access the Betcris website does not necessarily mean that Betcris Services, and/or User activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to the User’s country of domicile.
1.15 The User guarantees at all times not to be a resident of countries such as the United Kingdom, United States, France, Iran and any other country where the services are prohibited. It is the responsibility of the User to be aware of and follow the rules of their country of residence. Click here to see a list of all the restricted countries.
1.16 Betcris is not liable for transmission errors, especially concerning betting data and results. Therefore, the User agrees that they shall bring no claims for compensation for any occurrence arising from any transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data.
In this context, Betcris engages third parties for its services. Betcris is also excluded from any liability regarding these services.
1.17 Betcris reserves the right to refuse a User registration, to impose certain conditions, to extend or change the services, to withdraw betting markets or other services, to reject wagers, bets in general and to limit bets, winnings, odds or stakes at any time without providing reasons.
1.18 Individual promotions and bonuses will have additional Terms and Conditions, which will be published separately. Please check carefully all Terms and Conditions associated with the individual promotions or bonuses before taking part in them.
Should the Terms and Conditions of the individual promotions or bonus conflict with the General Terms and Conditions here stated, the General Terms and Conditions shall apply, except where the General Terms and Conditions are explicitly excluded.
1.19 Misconduct by the User is forbidden on the Website. User’s behavior is deemed as a violation of these Terms and Conditions, whenever, but not exclusively, if the User:
- Intentionally provides inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Attempts to manipulate results through concerted practices, alterations of the program or in any other undue way.
- Deliberately cause malfunctions or defects of the Website in order to undermine the natural flow of the game.
- Sets up more than one account per person.
- Does not comply with the sending of the requested documents to verify the account; and/or
- Any other regulations set out in these Terms and Conditions are violated.
This list of misconduct is not exhaustive.
1.20 Betcris reserves the right to withdraw betting markets or events, matches or games without prior notice, whenever it is deemed necessary, or due to Betcris obtaining any knowledge of any form of manipulation of sport results.
1.21 This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta, excluding that body of law pertaining to conflict of laws. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in Malta, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. This clause does not limit in any fashion the right of TV Global Enterprises Ltd. to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
1.22 In case that this Agreement is prohibited by the relevant legal authority, both parties shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement. In doing so, the User would forfeit any other claims relevant to the Agreement.
1.23 Betcris will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
1.24 Where applicable, the term ‘bet’ shall also refer to any wager placed on the site.
1.25 All materials contained or distributed on this website (the ‘Materials’) are either owned by or licensed to Betcris.com. Betcris.com and licensors retain all rights to the Materials, including, but not limited to all odds, lines, content, images, copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights, however denominated.
Except for downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial, home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of Betcris.com. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
2. Registration and use of the account
2.1 In order to use the Website in full, the User must complete the registration form and open a user account (‘Account’) on the Website. The User must fill in, truthfully, the registration form provided by Betcris, which shall at least include the following details:
- The User’s identity – The User warrants to provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding their identity during the registration process. If the User provides any false information or impersonation of any person, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal the User’s identity from Betcris or for any other purpose, they shall be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the Maltese law and/or by the applicable laws in your jurisdiction. All Users accessing Betcris services will be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information.
- Date of birth – The User assures Betcris that they are at least over 18 years of age. No person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in the User´s jurisdiction may be registered as a user and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person, shall be forfeited to the appointed regulatory authority.
- The User’s place of residence – The User will be asked to prove their place of residence by providing proof of identity such as copy of identity card, passport or driving license and/or utility bill.
- The User´s valid e-mail address and contact number (phone / mobile).
- User Account – An account number will be automatically generated by the system at the time of registration, this number will be personal and confidential, and it is the User’s responsibility to keep it to themselves. Betcris is not responsible for any wrongdoing given to the account by third parties.
- Password. – The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret.
The player has the right to access their data, as well as rectify, erase and restrict it and also, has the right to object to the processing or their data and to withdraw consent at any time by sending an email at email@example.com.
The retention period for the data collected about the player is for five years after the account has been closed.
2.2 Account Registration and Identification: At the inception of the business relationship, the User has to provide Betcris with valid identification details, including but not limited, to their full name, address, contact email and/or personal telephone number. In the event that Betcris has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, Betcris is entitled to suspend or terminate the User’s account and retain any winnings, until the verification process has been thoroughly completed to Betcris full satisfaction.
2.3. Account Activation: Upon successful application, the User will receive an email to the registered email address for account activation. If this activation is not completed, Betcris reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified. It is not possible to participate in any manner in the services and products offered by Betcris if the customers do not have an active and valid account.
In addition, Betcris is entitled to require the User to provide proof of age and to refuse a User’s admission to the service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
2.5 The User is responsible for securing the Account Number and Password for the account on the Betcris website. Betcris holds no responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of the User causing inappropriate or irregular use of the Account.
2.6 The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password consisting of a minimum of eight (8) characters and composed of alphanumeric characters, with at least one capital letter, and symbols; also, the user should change the password regularly, for security, and is responsible for ensuring that their account number, security details and password are kept secret. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure keeping the account number and security details (including password) confidential. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, the User should notify Betcris immediately.
2.7 The User shall ensure that the registration details are kept up-to-date and shall make any necessary changes of information, such as, but not limited to, address or e-mail address on the Betcris website without undue delay. It is the User’s responsibility to request the update of their personal information if needed.
2.8 Betcris is in no way responsible for any access to a User´s account by a third person, and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
2.9 In order to place a bet with an account on the Betcris website, the User must have sufficient funds on their account for the bet they are going to place.
2.10 With the use of an Account on Betcris website, the User ensures at the very least:
- The User has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
- The User is not under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in the User´s jurisdiction.
- The User is neither under legal supervision nor restricted in his business activities.
- The User has registered personally on their behalf and not on the behalf of someone else and that they are the sole and final beneficiary of the account.
- The User uses the account for personal use with no commercial intentions.
- The User does not use funds gained through criminal or illegal activities.
- The User has no prior knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
- The User is not classified as a compulsive gambler.
- The User has no additional accounts on Betcris website.
- The User has read and accepts the current and relevant Terms and Conditions of Betcris.
2.11 Betcris accepts only one account per person. The use of more than one account per physical User is strictly forbidden. In the event that Betcris has reason to suspect that the User has registered multiple accounts, Betcris shall retain the right to close them at any time and to cancel all transactions pertaining to such User, whether the accounts have been used with the intent of defrauding, cheating, or otherwise.
2.12 An account belongs to the person that opened it; thus, the information stated in this account should correspond to this person. It is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Users. When a situation like this is detected, all the accounts involved will be placed under temporary suspension and data verification process. Funds can only be remitted to the same account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
2.13 The User understands that Betcris could require information at any time to verify the legality of the funds, the User’s identity and the transactions carried out in accordance with the company’s compliance processes at international level and local applicable regulations. The User’s refusal to provide the requested information empowers Betcris to close the account, freeze funds, report any suspicious activity, and terminate the business relationship.
The User also understands that Betcris makes reports for cash activities in accordance with the applicable legislation and the operating license.
2.14 Betcris accepts only physical persons with a single account as a User. Neither juristic persons nor corporate entities are allowed to open or to have an account on Betcris website.
2.15 Employees of Betcris, their immediate families and Betcris affiliates are prohibited from participating from Betcris betting offers, promotions, special offers or bonuses in general.
2.16 The User shall not treat Betcris as a financial institution nor shall the User expect interest on their deposit.
2.17 The base currency is US Dollars ($). Nonetheless, the account balance of the User may be displayed in another currency. The User can choose other currencies for purposes of their account but they must be aware that at times, the payment process may be subject to exchange rate costs when changing payment amount into US Dollars. Any exchange premiums shall be paid by the User.
2.18 Any amount credited erroneously to the User´s account should be reported immediately to Betcris by the User. Any winnings and funds caused by an error are invalid, regardless of how they occurred. Betcris reserves the right to rectify any mistakes and adjust the accounts accordingly.
2.19 The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software (e.g. scripts, bots or spider) which Betcris considers, at its sole discretion, allows Users to cheat or gives one User an unjust advantage while betting or wagering on the website. Betcris reserves the right to take action in order to detect and/or prevent the use of such software by Users. Should Betcris identify or have good reason to suspect the use of prohibited programs, Betcris reserves the right to block the relevant User’s account, to confiscate any funds in that account and/or to suspend the User from using the services of Betcris permanently.
2.20 In the event of misconduct by a User, Betcris is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the User and exclude him from further use of the Website. Additionally, Betcris is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User’s account with or without prior notice and to retain the User’s credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
2.21 Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus or without, will render the account inactive along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
2.22 In countries where the reporting of winnings and losses is legally prescribed by any legal authority or financial institution, the User is responsible for reporting their winnings and losses to such authority or institution. We DO NOT provide advice to Users regarding tax and/or legal matters, if they wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters, they should contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in their jurisdiction.
2.24 Betcris supervises all accounts and data in the strictest confidence. Certain authorities such as the MGA or the Malta Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU), among others, may require Betcris to disclose information pertaining to the User.
2.25 There is no general right to registration, opening an account or placing a bet on Betcris website.
2.26 If a User’s registration has been refused, but the player has deposited funds, the funds will be returned. If the account is closed at Betcris’ sole discretion, then the contractual obligations already made, may be honored on individual basis.
2.27 Betcris may waive a right or provision from the General Terms and Conditions in particular cases. Betcris will not be deemed and the User has no claim for the same waiver of such right or provision in future matters on the basis that it might have been waived in the past.
2.28 No person shall abuse this Website for the purpose of money laundering. Betcris may employ best-practice anti-money laundering procedures. Betcris reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of Users, who do not accept or conform to the following anti-money laundering requirements and policies:
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open an active account and specifically to the originating deposit method or account on file.
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who has already completely verified their account information, by providing all the requested documents.
- When a User funds an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit, and only be paid back to the same individual; the use of third party credit/debit cards is NOT allowed. If we confirm third-party card usage, winnings from those deposits will be voided and your deposit options may be restricted.
- Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened under false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person.
- Betcris may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a User to provide additional proof of identity, such as a notarized copy of the passport or other means of identity verification, proof or address, source of funds, among others, as it deems required under the circumstances, and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proofs have been provided to its satisfaction.
- The winnings will be paid to the individual by means of the same method used to deposit; nevertheless, in the unlikely circumstance the payment method is not available, the payout will be issued to another available method but ONLY if it is under the same name of the account holder.
- All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
- In order to verify the information provided by the User, and to ensure the legality of the funds, and as mentioned in section 2.4, Users must complete the verification process of their account within thirty days of the first deposit or at the time of the first payout, whichever comes first. Failure to do so will result in the User’s account being blocked along with any associated funds, until said process has been completed to Betcris’ full satisfaction, in accordance to AML regulations.
The customer has up to thirty days to present all documents required; otherwise, the account will be closed until a final decision is made by management, if the final decision is to terminate the business relationship, whatever amount left from the deposited sum will be returned to the same deposit method; HOWEVER, ALL WININGS WILL BE FORFEITED.
- If the User does not respect these rules and regulations then Betcris may suspend the User’s account pending investigation. Upon suspension, a customer must contact the Customer Care Department in order to determine the reasons of the suspension.
2.29 If suspicious or fraudulent transactions or any other anomalies are detected in the funds movements of the account, they will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to Malta’s Financial Intelligence and Analysis Unit and the Malta Gaming Authority, with the objective of preventing the acceptance and handling of ill-gotten funds.
2.30 Customers from restricted jurisdictions cannot register with Betcris.com. See our list of restricted jurisdictions here.
2.31 The verification process of the requested documents may take up to three (3) business days. We reserve the right to ask for any other kind of documentation or supporting evidence if necessary, in case of doubts, etc.
2.32 Clients must always show their real IP; the use of any Proxy device, VPN or other similar mechanisms is prohibited. The IP of the client must always match with the Betcris account country. Otherwise, it will require additional verifications by the department in charge, which may lead to additional delays when processing documents.
2.33 In order to ensure fair play and protect the integrity of our customers, Betcris prohibits the use of more than one account per player (directly or indirectly).
2.34 The repetitive use of one device by several accounts, account information or IP address will cause the deactivation of said accounts and their potential earnings will be held by Betcris until each particular situation is explained to our complete satisfaction.
2.35 In the specific case of shared IPs (e.g. customers who live in the same location), customers are to notify our Customer Service Department as soon as the account are registered, explaining the situation, so we can validate the accounts in the most efficient manner.
2.36 Any account illegitimately created will be deactivated and any earnings contained in the account will be removed.
2.37 Betcris does not allow the use of any tool to mask or hide the user’s IP, like VPN, TOR, Proxy among others. In case that any of these tools are detected, we reserve the right to review and close the account and/or freeze any funds until the corresponding clarifications are done. Furthermore, the customer agrees that they will not prevent us from correctly identifying the current IP address of the device they are using to access the site.
2.38 The same rules described above apply to any MAC Address of any electronic device used to make use of Betcris accounts.
2.39 In case it is detected that an alteration of the IP or MAC Address of the device is related to some type of criminal activity, Betcris will not only initiate an internal investigation, but will also notify the competent authorities.
3. Deposits and Payments
3.1 Users have at their disposition a number of methods in order to place funds into their betting accounts, and to receive winnings from this same account, for example credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets and other electronic payment methods. Please visit the cashier in your account to learn about the different methods available to you.
Bank transfers (where available) can take several days to be deposited in the User´s account.
When a User is requesting funds from their account, they must receive them in the same way that they deposited them in the first place.
3.2 All deposits and payments made into or out of the Account must be from a payment source of which the User is the named account holder.
3.3 Betcris reserves the right to impose certain conditions on the use of particular payment methods. Betcris has also the right to change, add, limit or suspend the payment methods available without giving notice. Betcris does not guarantee that all methods of payment are available at all times and in all countries.
3.4 Betcris reserves the right to limit the minimum and maximum deposit amount per transaction for every provided payment method. The maximum deposit amount may differ depending on the type of payment methods available on the Website.
3.5 The User acknowledges that Betcris reserves the right to request proof of payments to User accounts. High volume deposits may have to be confirmed by Betcris.
3.6 The User acknowledges that any recall, cancellation or similar actions of correctly transacted transfers with any payment method is not possible.
3.7 Betcris reserves the right to request an image of both sides of the credit card used to deposit at any time and at its own discretion. In order to reflect the best security practices, the User may be asked to hide the CVV number and mask certain card digits.
3.8 The User declares and agrees not to deposit money using credit cards, bank accounts and any other payment accounts and solutions which they are not authorized to make or use. Betcris does not allow the use of any Business or Corporate Card.
3.9 The use of credit or debit cards is not allowed in a different geolocation from where the customer’s account was created. Customers cannot use credit or debit cards issued in a different country of the origin of the account, example: customer’s Betcris account is from Honduras and the credit card is from Mexico, the deposit or payout will not be allowed.
Any transactions not matching with a player’s verified e-wallet address will be reversed back. In the event that Betcris is unable to reverse the transaction, we will freeze the amount. If a player claims to have deposited from such address within fifteen (15) days, or such longer period, the amount may be assigned to such player’s account but only after the e-wallet has been fully verified; if no player makes such claim, or the e-wallet is not successfully verified, the company shall appropriate the funds and shall make use thereof for responsible gaming purposes.
3.10 Betcris uses secure connections for all payment transactions to avoid unauthorized access by third parties in the best possible way.
3.11 Self-deposit limits can be imposed by the User through the use of the Website.
3.12 Betcris reserves the right to recall any payment that is made in error.
3.13 Users wishing to receive a payment (including withdrawals) via bank transfer, and who reside outside the European Economic Area (EEA), will receive the requested payment/withdrawal amount minus any applicable bank charges.
3.14 Payments will be effected in the currency selected for the account at the time of opening.
3.15 The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited.
4.1 Betcris wants to ensure that its Users play in a responsible manner, but it also acknowledges that gambling can be addictive to some individuals and can affect their lives negatively. Since we care for our Users, and want online gaming to be an enjoyable experience, we offer various measures for a User to gamble in a responsible manner. These can be set by the User through the website and/or by sending an e-mail to Customer Care. These features may include the following:
- Set limits on deposits.
- Set limits on bet stakes and losses.
- Set limits on session time.
- Self-exclude for a definite period of time.
- Self-exclude indefinitely.
4.2 The website also contains links to external entities and information, which can give assistance in case of addictive gambling. If you believe that you might be addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also, contact us via email.
4.3 By using the services, the User is acknowledging that placing bets on the Website is under the risk of losing money. It is the User’s sole responsibility to assume the losses suffered through the User account.
4.4 According with the Remote Gambling Regulations, users who have self-imposed limits and wish to increase or revoke a limit, will only be able to utilize such limits after the appropriate cool off period has elapsed from the day Betcris has received such notice. However, if the limit is made more stringent, this will be implemented immediately.
4.5 Betcris may exclude a player from game play permanently or temporarily at any given moment if the company has valid suspicions about the possibility of gambling addiction risk, players excluded as a company decision will be informed about their exclusion status and the general instructions for resolution. During the time the player is excluded he will not have access to place bets or make deposits, but will be able to make a complete withdrawal of his funds, by contacting our CS department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.6 Betcris imposes a general deposit limit of $2,000 until the player’s identity and information have been fully verified in terms of Anti-money laundering requirements.
4.7 Users who elected to self-exclude their account, cannot revoke or decrease said limitation and will have to wait until the selected period has elapsed in order to regain access to their account. However, if a customer wants to extend the self-exclusion period, or withdraw funds from their account, they are to contact email@example.com.
4.8 A general limit on winnings/withdrawals per User per week is established depending on the method chosen to withdraw. No withdrawal will be processed until the player has satisfactory verified their account.
4.9 A general limit on winnings per market may be established depending on management’s decision; however, the maximum payout on a parlay bet will be $150,000.
If a User or a group/syndicate of Users (including bets from the same source and/or Users with multiple accounts) places several identical bets or bets with correlative outcome (e.g. ‘Correct Score 0:0’ and ‘Under 0,5 goals’ bets), regardless of their sequence, and the total winnings of these bets exceeds the maximum payout, Betcris has the right to reduce these total winnings as the total maximum payout for several identical bets or for several bets with correlative outcome shall, in such cases, be $25,000. Betcris is not liable for the excess amount, which exceeds this maximum payout.
For your convenience, we strongly suggest that you verify your account at the earliest time possible, to avoid any unwanted delays at the time of processing your payout.
5.1 The User may request a withdrawal of the existing balance on their account if the following conditions are satisfied:
- All incoming payments have been confirmed.
- All amounts deposited have been turned over at least once (1X rollover) with online betting services of Betcris. Bets on lines equal or over -500 will not be taken into consideration for the roll over requirements.
- The corresponding Bonus conditions are fulfilled.
- The User request and the withdrawal are in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions of Betcris.
- The User has fully verified their account, by providing all the requested documents, complying with international AML best practices.
5.2 Withdrawals from a User account can strictly be only addressed to the person registered on the account. The e-wallet address form part of the player’s registered identity and it will be verified as pertaining to the player before any deposit is made from it.
5.3 Betcris reserves the right to transfer amounts via bank transfer in cases where the User´s deposit method has no withdrawal option. In this case, the holder of the bank account and the Betcris account has to be the same person.
5.4 Betcris reserves the right to verify the User’s identity, age and location at any time before processing any amount of the requested withdrawal. Betcris’ finance department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. Betcris reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the User and, in case of doubt, to retain the withdrawal. Valid documents issued by the government and identity documents will be required in order to process any withdrawal. The verification of the details provided by the player at registration shall commence upon the player’s first deposit and completed within thirty (30) days of this deposit. No withdrawals will be processed, unless such documentation has been submitted by the User and verified by Betcris’ finance department.
5.5 The personal data of the User, of the account holder and the holder of the bank account (or any other payment method) must correspond. Betcris reserves the right to request further documentation for the proof of identity and verification of the bank account (or any other payment method) and retain winnings and deposits until such proof has been provided.
5.6 The maximum withdrawal amount per day directly depends on the payment method chosen by the User.
For the User’s protection, in any twenty-four-hour period the maximum withdrawal can be further limited.
5.7 Complaints regarding withdrawals must be submitted within 30 days of the withdrawal request.
5.8 Once a withdrawal request is submitted, it can take Betcris up to 24 hours to process the request, as long as the account information has been fully verified. However, Betcris will be doing its best to process the withdrawal requests immediately. Nevertheless, the clearance time may vary depending on the method used.
5.9 Funds cannot be withdrawn without charge from a User account unless the same funds have been used for betting services at least once.
5.10 Withdrawals of winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the User. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount per transaction shall differ for each particular payment method available on the Website. Betcris will not charge transaction fees for regular customers; however, there will be a transaction fee of 3.5% on withdrawals for non-recreational customers.
5.11 Betcris reserves the right to reject withdrawals via a particular payment method; however, our Customer Care department will offer the player additional options to fulfill their request through another verified method.
5.12 Withdrawals can be deferred up to thirty (30) days from the User`s request of such withdrawal.
5.13 The minimum withdrawal amount per bank transfer will vary, depending on the country.
5.14 A User can only withdraw funds through electronic payment methods and/or bank transfers, and/or through financial institutions.
5.15 A list of all withdrawal methods, including any applicable processing fees and settlement times can be viewed on the account’s cashier.
All transactions have to be in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations.
6. Account closure
6.1 Users may choose to close their account at any time. In such cases, a User is requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Customer Care will proceed in closing the account and confirming to the User that such termination has taken place. If there were funds available in the account, these will be transferred to the User via the best possible way; commissions, if any, raised by this transaction should be covered by the User. In the event that the User might want to come back to Betcris.com, the same account will be re-activated.
6.2 The User can self-exclude from Betcris’ services temporarily or permanently for gambling addiction issues. In addition, Betcris reserves the right to exclude Users or close the User account if Betcris assumes the User suffers from a gambling addiction problem.
6.3 For the purpose of preventing compulsive gambling, a permanently closed or deactivated account may only be reactivated by Betcris with a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
6.4 Betcris reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any bets or winnings, to terminate the agreement, to deactivate the account, to refuse, cancel the services, to block transactions from account and/or refuses to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
- The User provides incorrect or misleading information on their account or upon registration.
- The User has neglected or has failed to provide required identification and/or other verification documents.
- The User provides documents which do not match with the data from credit card or other payment method account.
- The User uses or accesses the services from jurisdictions which prohibit the services by law.
- The User uses money gained through criminal, unauthorized or other illegal activities.
- The User is not of legal age in their jurisdiction and is not at least 18 years old.
- The User has defrauded or attempted to defraud Betcris or any other party in any way. This includes any system based on the use of software, techniques, computer, machines or similar tool or the establishment of a syndicate of Users in order to defraud or to cause damage to Betcris, other Users or any other party.
- The User has multiple accounts on the Betcris website.
- The User has allowed or permitted access to anybody else to their account. Betcris makes no exception for intentionally or unintentionally actions, omissions or reasons.
- Where Betcris has cause to believe that the activities of the User may be illegal or where Betcris may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities.
- The User acts in indecent way when communicating with Betcris staff or other Users, such as by harassing or using inappropriate language via e-mail, chat or phone.
- The User violates any terms of the Agreement and fails to comply with it.
This list of reasonable grounds is not exhaustive.
6.5 In order for a User to claim funds from a dormant, closed, blocked or excluded account, the User must contact Betcris by email at email@example.com. If no transaction has been recorded in the User account for a period of more than twenty four (24) months, it is deemed to be dormant. In such an instance, the User accepts and acknowledges that the User account may be automatically closed. If an account has been closed, the balance on the User account, minus any bonus money, will be paid out to the player. If Betcris is unable to contact the User, the money will be forfeited and paid out to the MGA, which in turn will determine the most appropriate use of such funds, including transferring them to Malta’s Responsible Gaming Fund. If a User has not logged in to their account during the last twelve (12) months, the account will be classified as a ‘not active’ account.
6.6 Betcris prohibits and takes measures to prohibit use of devices, such as robots, by the User, that distort normal use of the services.
6.7 The User expressly authorizes Betcris to collect any account fees due and owing pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions by debiting the User’s Betcris account.
6.8 The term of the Agreement shall be for an indefinite period and should the User wish to terminate this Agreement at any time, he may do so by sending an e-mail notification to Betcris. Following termination, the User shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
6.9 The User may only terminate the agreement with Betcris by providing written notice to the email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.10 Anti Money Laundering: Money Laundering is the participation in any transactions that seeks to conceal or disguise the true nature or origin of funds resultant from illegal activities such as fraud, corruption, organized crime, terrorism etc. into legitimate activities. Betcris is aware of such risk to its business operations. Also, we remind you that is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. For that reason, we have established and maintain a sound system of controls to help detect suspicious transactions and fraudulent activities. Such systems should ensure that:
- All staff is aware of their obligations under AML laws in accordance to their jobs and responsibilities.
- KYC procedures are carried out for all players registering and having an active account on the website.
- Controls and reporting functionalities (constant monitoring) are in place to identify patterns of suspicious transactions.
A procedure is in place for the staff to inform the MLRO in a timely manner of suspicious transactions via a well-defined process that contains pertinent details that will enable the MLRO to make an informed decision as to what further action is required. Since, from a legal perspective, gaming companies are subject persons, the MLRO works closely with the Key Official so that whenever a situation requires it, the company can liaise with the Malta Gaming Authority and the FIAU. Any concerns or suspicious transactions will be reported in the format set out in the FATF 40 to the relevant authorities.
7. Betting and bet placement
7.1 Each User is obliged to read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions in their valid and updated version, including all Betting Rules and provisions of minimum and maximum stakes, maximum payouts or similar provisions.
7.2 Placing a bet at Betcris is only possible throughout the official Betcris platforms (e.g. website or mobile version). In Betting with fixed odds, the winnings will be calculated by multiplying the odds by the stake.
7.3 Betcris is not liable for damages if the User can place bets despite insufficient credit. The bet has to be declared invalid. A completed bet is only accepted if the User account has sufficient credit for this bet.
7.4 Betcris reserves the right to reject individual bets, limit the stakes on individual bets and perform other similar measures without providing a reason.
7.5 Betcris reserves the right to cancel any bets up to the start of the event, when in infringement of these terms and conditions or any other of our policies.
7.6 After the event has started, Betcris may cancel bets provided that the User is in violation of these General Terms and Conditions or betting rules as applicable from time to time, or, in particular, if Betcris suspects the User of manipulation/rigging, of acting in collusion or forming a syndicate of Users, keeping duplicate gaming accounts or using front men in order to place bets.
7.7 In the event that any information or result is incorrectly recorded, Betcris reserves the right to correct or declare results void and will take remedial action in order to rectify and amend the data in the system so as to reflect the correct information. Users are obligated to report any errors experienced through their use of the services. Any winnings that are affected by the incorrect information will also be amended accordingly.
7.10 The stake limits are as follows:
- The minimum stake per bet is $1 (one USD).
- The maximum stake per ticket is given depending on the particular betting market depending on management decisions.
- Betcris reserves the right to drop or raise the betting limits at any moment.
7.11 Betcris determines the deadline for accepting bets at its sole discretion.
7.12 The User must place their bet as an individual person.
In this context, Betcris reserves the right to void or cancel bets and/or confiscate the funds held in the accounts in order to prevent and obstruct fraud if:
- A User or a group of Users have placed several similar bets on the same event.
- Betcris has legitimate reasons to believe that several Users establish and perform a betting syndicate or the respective bets have been placed repeatedly by one or several Users.
7.13 Bets placed by Users on behalf or on the account of bookmakers will be declared void.
7.14 Betcris reserves the right to correct or to declare results void, if the result has been caused by a technical default, by a manipulation of the particular betting event or by an error occurred at a payment transaction.
7.15 Betcris reserves the right to cancel or void bets of the User if such User was in any way involved or participated in the betting event. The cancellation can also occur during any time after bet valuation or after the betting event result was determined.
7.16 Betcris reserves the right to cancel bets or to determine a new deadline of accepting bets, in such cases where the bet result at the time of bet placement is public, or new or additional information becomes known.
7.17 In individual cases, the crediting of winnings to the User account may be postponed until the official result has been confirmed by the relevant authority.
7.18 Betcris only recognizes results of events which have actually taken place and of results related to the context of these Terms and Conditions.
7.19 Betcris assumes no warranty and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided, such as odds lists, tables and actual results or statistics.
7.20 Betcris assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. Betcris reserves the right to correct obvious errors regarding provided betting odds and/or the evaluation of betting results at any time (even after the event) or declare the affected bets ‘invalid’. Obvious errors may be typos, incorrect fixtures, interchanged or mixed up odds, wrong specifications for over/under bets or similar errors that affect the possible or actual winnings.
7.21 Betting patterns: If similar betting patterns are identified between accounts, even if they appear unrelated, and that percentage of patterns is outside the expected average, the accounts involved and payments may be frozen until an investigation has been carried out.
8. General Betting Rules
8.1 Users are obliged to acknowledge that for some sport and betting markets, special rules might apply and the specific betting rules have preference over the general betting rules.
8.2 Sports bets can be placed as:
- Single bet
- Multiple bet (also known as Parlay bet)
- System bets
8.3 In the following cases bets will be void and the stake shall be returned, or, if the bet is part of a combination or system bet, it shall be settled at odds of 1.00:
- If the event does not take place as indicated (incorrect participants or incorrect venue).
- If the event will be delayed and not played within 48 hours after the original kick-off/starting time.
- If the event has been postponed and will not be played or continued within 48 hours. However, if the event is part of a tournament (Tennis tournament, Olympic Games, World Cups, European Cups, etc.) the bet shall be valid and the 48-hour rule shall not apply.
- If the bet has been placed after the actual start of the event. This shall not apply to those bets, which are according to their kind offered by the company as an ongoing event (Long-Term Bets or Live-Bets).
- If the event has been canceled or abandoned without an official result from the referees or judges, or federation directly after termination of the game. This does not affect live betting markets which have already been decided (first half bets, set betting, first/next goal etc.).
- If at the time of cancelling of abandonment, the event has not complied with the minimum time of play set by Betcris’ house rules for the specific sport, even if an official result is given for said event.
- If an incorrect score is indicated on the betting slip.
- If odds are obviously incorrect or transposed.
- Live Bets, where the markets have already been decided (Over/Under bets, first half bets, set betting, next/first goal etc.).
- If an event ends up in a draw and no draw option had been offered (such as in Baseball friendlies, American Football etc.).
- If at the moment of the betting placement incorrect odds have been offered due to technical problems, either from Betcris or from a third party which Betcris receives information from.
8.4 Calculation of winnings:
- The winner of an event is determined right after the end of the game. All changes afterwards to the list of rankings (e.g. Olympic Games) or results/outcomes (e.g. ‘green’ table) have no influence on the determination of the settlement and the event.
- The result at the end of the regular time (including stoppage time, but excluding possible extra time, penalty shoot-out etc.) is the relevant for the determination of the sports event. Unless stated otherwise in the specific sport rules (e.g. Baseball etc.).
- Special rules for individual sporting events (e.g. Tennis, Snooker, Darts etc.) apply. If a match is abandoned (e.g. injury of a player) the person who will advance to the next round will be determined as the winner, regardless if such person participates in the next round. All bets, which are placed on special outcomes (e.g. correct scores, set bets, handicap bets etc.) will be void and settled with odds of 1.00. Live bets which have been determined already (e.g. If Overs are reached, 1st game of the set etc.) will not be affected.
- If more than one winner is declared as winner (e.g. Top Goal scorer etc.) the odds shall be divided according to the number of winners (dead heat rule). Head to Head bets are not affected by this rule.
- Under the terms of ALL IN wagering, if the selected team or player does not play or does not take part in the event, the bet will be settled as lost (play or pay rule). Unless stated otherwise for a particular market.
8.5 Betting on time frames
To evaluate bets on specific times (e.g. first 10 minutes or in which minute will the first goal be scored etc.) the records of Betcris shall determine the specific time of the occurrence of the event.
If a User does not agree with the termination or settlement of a bet, Betcris will check their own records or will consult a statistical company of Betcris choice. The following rule applies: 00:00 – 01:00 means 1st minute, 01:01 – 02:00 means 2nd minute, etc. A bet on the first 10 minutes ends exactly at 10:00. For the avoidance of doubt, a goal scored at 34:52 for example, shall mean that the goal has been scored in the 35th minute.
8.6 Head to Head Rules
- In a head to head event, the participant who finishes best in the named competition shall be the winner. If a participant drops out in the interim of the event, the bet stands and the other starter shall be the winner.
- If one or both competitors drop/s out, before the beginning of the event, or does not start, all bets will be void.
- If both participants finish with the same result, the bet will be settled as a draw (unless a particular tie breaker rule has been stablished for the particular market). If no draw has been offered, all bets will be settled with the odds 1.00.
- If both participants start the event, but drop out before the end, the winner will be whoever reaches a better result in the event.
- If a starter does not qualify for the next round (ski jumping, Alpine skiing etc.) or does not participate in the next round, the bet stands and will be evaluated as lost.
- If a participant drops out, but is still listed in official rankings (e.g. Formula 1), the bet still stands.
- In tournaments with a K.O. system (e.g. Tennis etc.), the winning participant shall be the person who advances further in the competition (2nd round before 1st round, Semi-Final before Quarter-Final etc.) or reaches a higher placement. He shall also be the winner if he does not participate in the next round (regardless of the reason).
- Betcris assumes no liability for the correctness of any match information displayed on the website (kick-off time, score, results, statistics etc.). This information just serves as a general indicator.
- Betcris assumes no liability for the correctness of information regarding competitions (friendly match, neutral venue etc.).
- It is allowed to combine different sports in combination- or system- bets. However, restrictions on some events may apply. It is not allowed to combine bets on the same event but on different outcomes (e.g. Team A to win and Team A wins 3:1 etc.). As a rule of thumb, CORRELATED BETS will not be allowed, unless specific exceptions are made by management.
8.7 Live Bets
- Live bets are special bets which are declared as such. Such bets are offered before as well as during an event on our live bet platform. The odds for in-play events are updated constantly, according to the progress of the event.
- It is not possible for the User to cancel a live bet once Betcris has accepted the bet.
- Betcris reserves the right to void bets, if data feeds or other required sources from third parties are delayed or incorrect.
8.8 Long-term bets
- Long-term bets are offered for the outcome of an event, league or tournament. Betcris offers several types of long-term bets (e.g. winner, podium, relegation) for players, teams or participants.
- If ALL IN betting is stated before a bet is placed, and the player, team or participant, on which the bet is placed, do for any reason not participate at the event, league or tournament, the bet is settled as lost.
- The bets are evaluated after the last game or end of the event, league or tournament. Regardless of the reason, changes of the results after settlement of the bets can be rejected. Only Betcris reserves the right to change results according to official results with immediate effect.
- If two or more players, teams or participants share a final position, the bets will be evaluated as follows: According to the number of participants sharing position, the odds and outcomes are calculated and divided (Dead Heat).
- Betcris reserves the right to cancel or void bets and long-term bets, which correlates or affects each other. Betcris will also limit available bet combinations of long-term bets. Nevertheless, it is not allowed to increase odds or possible outcome with bets offered erroneously or by mistake.
For Example: 1st bet: England wins World Cup 2nd bet: England promotes to next round at the World Cup.
These bets cannot be combined or placed on the same betting slip.
8.9 Livestream service in connection with live betting
- For some sporting events and games, Betcris provides a live stream in the live betting section for a visual broadcast of the competition. The live stream is free for Betcris Users.
- Time displays and information for live betting and live streams are for guidance only. Betcris does not guarantee accuracy and timeliness of scores, statistics, match times or similar information shown and Betcris is not liable for such.
- The live stream on the website can be broadcasted with several seconds of delay to other Live streams, TV-broadcasts or the current event.
- The broadcast of certain sporting events and games can be blocked by Betcris for some users from specific countries. Furthermore, Betcris reserves the right and without providing any reason, to close the live streams for certain sporting events and games for any User.
- Any betting winnings gained from an advantageous use of the live stream offer is prohibited in any kind. Betcris reserves the right to cancel affected betting slips and bets and to close affected user accounts.
9. Specific Betting Rules
Betcris offers specific rules for every single market offered in the dedicated House Rules section of the website.
Please make sure to read them before placing any wager.
The specific betting rules are an extension of these terms and conditions, which are directly accepted by your continuing use of the website.
10.1 The integrity of the Online Gambling markets and the Betcris website is very important to us. We operate and maintain the highest standards to ensure the best customer experience when playing on Betcris, so our clients are free from any concerns, issues, or suspicion. To guarantee this is so, we employ a wide range of internal systems, procedures, checks, and balances.
10.2 Betcris takes the issue of integrity in the markets it provides very seriously and has, therefore, established internal systems to detect, monitor, and report on any suspected market whose integrity is questioned. Such examples of where the integrity of a market or an event could be called into question can include match-fixing, sport-fixing, race-fixing, insider information, and any other system that compromises the natural forming of a market.
10.3 If Betcris has any kind of suspicions, doubts, or the smallest evidence that any of the events mentioned might have occurred, we reserve the right to withhold payment and/or to declare the bets on an event under any of these circumstances void. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume, or pattern of bets placed with Betcris across any or all of our betting channels.
10.4 In those cases in which besides internal suspicions there is also a larger investigation, by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any), or other group that looks after the integrity of the industry; Betcris will hold its decision until a final conclusion is granted, however long this decision process may take, and it will be conclusive. When a customer owes money to Betcris for any reason, it will be taken into consideration before making any payments.
10.5 Bets will be considered suspicious in the following circumstances, but not limited to:
- Where there is an inordinate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of bets (by comparison with betting norms) placed on the same selection(s) in a period of time;
- Where there is an inordinate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s), inconsistently with the theoretical probability of two or more random accounts having the same selections.
- Where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that a bet or a string of connected bets were placed robotically by automated means, or otherwise than through the account holder placing each bet manually via their account;
- Where we reasonably believe that the customer has used unfair external factors or influences connected with the event(s) the subject of any bet(s);
- Where we reasonably suspect that the customer has opened duplicate Accounts or where we suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with the customer’s account to conceal the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by the customer or on their behalf, even if a second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names;
- Where we reasonably believe that the customer is acting in collusion with others or that you they are acting other than on their behalf; or
- Where we reasonably believe that bets have been placed from a location or device other than the ones the customer claims where used to place a bet.
10.6 If any of the above mentioned, or any circumstances, occurred that make us consider a bet(s) as suspicious, we are going to:
- Make an enhanced verification process, requesting any documentation and information dimmed necessary for us to investigate further.
- If for any reason, a customer does not want to fulfill the verification of the enhanced verification process, or fails or refuses to cooperate during the investigations, we reserve the right to freeze the account until the process is carried through.
- Suspend or withhold payment of any amounts, for as long as necessary for us to determine that the bet does not constitute a suspicious bet.
- If after the investigation there is no reason for suspicious, the account owner will be able to withdraw the payments and to place bets with normality.
10.7 Where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the customer has participated in, or has been associated with any type of suspicious betting, we shall use our means to investigate such matter, including but not limited to the use of various collusion, suspicious betting, fraud, and cheating detection practices, which are used in the gambling industry.
10.8 We reserve the right to terminate an account or group of accounts if we suspect any of the activities described in connection with that account and to withhold the payments until the investigation process is over.
10.9 We reserve the right to seek to recover from the customer any losses we suffer that are directly or indirectly connected to any of the activities contemplated in this section. This right is without prejudice to any other rights (including common law rights) that we may have against the customer, whether under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
10.10 We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss the customer or any other person may incur because of the collusive or other behavior in breach of this section. Furthermore, we reserve the right, but shall not be obliged, to take any other actions in the case of any of the activities mentioned.
10.11 Take into account that Sports’ Governing Bodies (FIFA, UEFA, ATP, etc.) and international entities can carry out investigations in parallel in the case of match-fixing and suspicious betting, which can take a long period to resolve and may eventually generate serious consequences for the people involved.
11. Suspicious activity and match-fixing warnings
11.1 We are committed to building trusted relationships with customers, regulators, local communities and sports organizations alike and maintain constant dialogue across jurisdictions with regulatory bodies such as Malta Gaming Authority, along with the respective Sports’ Governing Bodies (FIFA, UEFA, ATP, etc.) for all matters of sports betting integrity.
11.2 We are members of the International Betting Integrity Association (IBIA), which develops information-sharing agreements with all the members of the Association, early warning detection, and alert systems, as well as other means of reporting suspicious betting activity.
11.3 Our customers must have confidence in the honesty of the markets on which they place their bets and in this respect, membership and participation in all IBIA matters ensures that our business interests are aligned with those of the regulators and Sports’ Governing Bodies in wanting sports to be conducted fairly and openly, whilst remaining corruption-free.
11.4 Betcris reserves the right under the specific Information Sharing Agreements, its license conditions, or otherwise to always provide any information subject to the terms of applicable Data Protection Legislation.
11.5 Furthermore, we operate under the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) license, and we are obliged to report any suspicious activity and where required, to assist and collaborate in all possible fashion with all investigations and enquires that are sent to us. Also, the regulator can give notice or make warnings of possible fixed games to the gambling operators.
12. Complaints & dispute resolution procedure
12.1 Our company is committed to our customers; if you have an issue, we want to help. You may contact our Customer Care Department, according to the instructions located at the websites, should you wish to make any complaints regarding our services. This can be found under the ‘Contact’ or ‘Customer Care’ section. Alternatively, you may send us an email to email@example.com, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow 24 – 48 hours for us to reply.
12.2 The current balance and transaction history of the account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions, please contact the Customer Care Department.
12.3 Complaints are handled in the Customer Care Department and escalated within the organization of Betcris in cases where the support personnel cannot solve the case immediately. The player shall be reasonably informed about the state of their complaint. Betcris always endeavors to resolve complaints in the shorter time possible. If we are unable to settle the dispute, we will refer the dispute to a suitable arbiter, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
12.4 In the case of complaints from registered customers that are not resolved to their satisfaction within 10 days from the date on which the complaint is received, provided that in certain cases this can be extended by a further 10 days , and in accordance with the MGA’s fifth Directive of 2018, customers should elevate their claim to eCOGRA, the alternative dispute resolution organization. You may file your complaint by clicking on the following link and filling in the appropriate ‘Submit Complaint’ form: https://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php
eCOGRA is a third party organization that offers independent adjudication in relation to betting and gaming disputes.
12.5 If after this process a matter still remains unresolved, a dispute may be brought to the MGA at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Severability clause
13.1 Each clause contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from August 2021 (version 1.3). All previous terms and conditions are canceled.