Skrill is an online wallet that allows you to transfer funds in your local currency.
You can sign up for a free Skrill account from their website. A wide variety of options are offered to for funding your account, depending on your country.
For specific information on funding options and commissions, please visit the fees section of their website.
Follow these steps once you have funded your Skrill account:
- Login to your Betcris account.
- Click on ‘Cashier’.
- Mobile Users: the ‘Cashier’ is located on the ‘Main Menu’ at the top left of your screen.
- Desktop Users: the ‘Cashier’ is located at the top of your screen.
- Select ‘Deposit’ → ‘Skrill’.
- Enter the amount, your Skrill account and click on ‘Deposit’.
- Complete the transaction on the Skrill page you are redirected to.
Remember that you will have to withdraw at least the same amount you deposited in order to use another withdrawal method.
Please note that the availability of deposit methods is subject to change depending on your location and other factors. Always check the Cashier to find out which options are available for you.