There are some factors that may lead to cryptocurrency price fluctuations, such as:
- Market Demand and Supply: just like any other asset, cryptocurrencies are subject to market forces, which means fluctuations can occur based on supply and demand.
- Regulations: the regulatory environment can impact the price of cryptocurrencies, especially since cryptocurrencies are unregulated in many countries. Changes in regulations can have an immediate impact on the demand for cryptocurrencies.
- Adoption: fluctuations can occur depending on how widely adopted a cryptocurrency is within the marketplace. The more widespread the adoption of a cryptocurrency, the more valuable it is likely to be.
- Global Events: global events such as political turmoil, economic struggles, and natural disasters can impact the value of cryptocurrencies, similar to any other asset.
- News & social media: the news cycle and social media can have a significant impact on cryptocurrency prices. Positive news can drive prices up, while negative news can push prices down.
Just like any other currency or equity, Bitcoin/Crypto value can also change.
Due to these reasons, we recommend you:
- Buy only the amount in Bitcoin/Crypto that you plan to deposit.
- Withdraw only amounts that you will immediately convert back to government-issued currency (e.g., US Dollars or your local currency).
By following these guidelines, the possibility that a drop in value could affect you is significantly lower.
Important: Here at Betcris, we do not promote the use of Bitcoin/Crypto as an investment tool.
Be sure to read the Cryptocurrency Disclaimer.